crafted by photobiz
A few reminders.
- Sessions are 1 hour
- Payment for your session is due at the beginning of the session.
- Make sure to bring the clothing for your session that will accent you, not distract.
- I will put teasers on Facebook AS TIME PERMITS only if you want them there.
- Your photos will be ready in 14 days for regular sessions without detailed retouching.
- I WILL NOTIFY YOU WHEN THEY ARE READY!! No need to email or call me.
- I will send you a link to your private online gallery where you will download your photos and print release to your computer or tablet.
- I can make a disk, but there will be an extra $15 charge.
- I can make an USB Flash Drive, but there will be an extra $20 charge.
- You will receive multiple images in color or black and white.
- The final images are my choice. You may not receive every pose I took. I have final say in what you receive. I pick the best out of all we capture.
- Light editing is done to photos at my discretion. Heavy retouching such as tattoo removal or skin fixes or composite photos cost extra.
- If you desire more retouching to your photo the prices start at $5 per a photo. The final price will be determined depending on the extent of the retouching desired.
- Please try to only bring people with you that will be in the photos. Extra people could cause distraction for those in the photos.
- I will use photos from different sessions on social media, to print for books or to print for my studio.
- The studio is at 164 Gadsden Street, Chester, SC. It is a store front on the street in Downtown Chester. I have white curtains hanging in the window with Tracey Smith Photography on the windows.